COVID-19 UPDATE (as of June 15, 2022)
We are happy to report our office is OPEN for business!
In order to protect patients, staff, & their families, Maureen R. Libby DMD, PLLC has implemented the following coronavirus policies to deal with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the virus which causes COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, & shortness of breath. In more severe cases it causes serious lung & heart problems.
· We continue to routinely, frequently, and heavily disinfect our office. Each patient room is completely cleaned & disinfected before another patient enters. All unnecessary items have been removed to make cleaning easier.
· Our team will wear Personal Protective Equipment during all patient interacts. We have HEPA 14 air purifiers running in every room, which will clean the air of germs, including viruses.
· If you or a person you have close contact with has experienced fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have lost your sense of smell/taste in the last 7 days or if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment.
· We will not be providing blankets during the COVID-19 episode. Please bring your own blanket from home, dress in layers, and/or wear loose-fitting warm clothes. We are keeping the office cooler during this time, as our team must wear extra layers of PPE, which make it very hot for us. Remember, we need to access your arm at least 2 inches above the wrist to take your blood pressure, so please dress accordingly.
· We are asking patients to complete paperwork at home and return to us electronically whenever possible. There are secure documents available on our website, www.MaureenRLibbyDMD.com