COVID-19 UPDATE (as of May 22, 2020)
We are happy to report our office is OPEN for business, but on a limited schedule.
In order to protect patients, staff, & their families, Maureen R. Libby DMD, PLLC has implemented the following coronavirus policies to deal with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the virus which causes COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, & shortness of breath. In more severe cases it causes serious lung & heart problems.
· We continue to routinely, frequently, and heavily disinfect our office. Each patient room is completely cleaned & disinfected before another patient enters. All unnecessary items have been removed to make cleaning easier.
· Our team will wear Personal Protective Equipment during all patient interacts. We will ask you to wash your hands upon arrival and exit from the office. We have HEPA 14 air purifiers running in every room, which will clean the air of germs, including viruses.
· If you or a person you have close contact with has experienced fever, cough and shortness of breath in the last 14 days, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled to an impacted area in the last 14 days please reschedule your appointment.
· Everyone will be asked screening questions and will have a temperature check 48 hrs prior to your appointment and the day of your appointment. Failure to complete this process may result in the appointment being cancelled.
· Adult patients may NOT bring a visitor/escort into the facility with them. Pediatric patients (17 years old and younger), special needs patients, or elderly patients who must have an escort may bring only one visitor/escort. The person will also be subject to a COVID-19 questionnaire and temperature check.
· We will not be providing blankets during the COVID-19 episode. Please bring your own blanket from home, dress in layers, and/or wear loose-fitting warm clothes. We are keeping the office cooler during this time, as our team must wear extra layers of PPE, which make it very hot for us. Remember, we need to access your arm at least 2 inches above the wrist to take your blood pressure, so please dress accordingly.
· We are asking patients to complete paperwork at home and return to us electronically whenever possible. There are secure documents available on our website, www.MaureenRLibbyDMD.com
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
If you are looking for a Prosthodontist or Oral Oncologist in San Antonio, Texas, then you have come to the right place. Dr. Libby is committed to providing Advanced Implant, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry, Sleep Medicine, and Oral Oncology Care.
As a prosthodontic office, our goal is not only to create a beautiful smile, but also to provide the function you need to enjoy everyday life with confidence. So often we think that a nice smile is based solely on pretty teeth, but this is not so. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and restore both the foundation and the teeth. It is our goal to create and maintain a smile that best suits each patient both in appearance and function.
Contact us today!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. Our website contains an overview of our practice including our services, doctor bio, office hours, maps, directions and contact information.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.